Luke Noblett joins EVO Team!
EVO Hockey is delighted to welcome Luke Noblett into the EVO family, as a sponsored player and brand ambassador!
Luke is an Australian who has represented his country at junior international levels and is looking to push into the senior international side. He is a youth Olympic gold medallist (scoring the winning goal in the final) and represented his country at the 2013 junior World Cup. He is also a UK indoor hockey champion, winning the England Hockey Super6s this year.
Luke is a specialist dragflicker, an EVO Hockey coach and mentor to young players Read Luke's profile here.
We are proud to be supporting Luke with the tools needed to thrive as a hockey athlete and coach, including: mentoring support; coaching & sport psychology; media & social media training; coaching opportunities & exposure to a wide network of international playing and coaching contacts.
EVO'S COMMITMENT TO SUPPORTING HOCKEY DEVELOPMENT
Luke joins a number of junior international athletes and talented junior coaches currently supported by EVO in their hockey journeys. These include:
- Alan Forsyth (GB international)
- Jonty Griffiths (GB international)
- Dave Goodfield (GB international)
- Rob Farrington (GB U23s)
- Rhys Smith (GB U23s)
- Harriet Mitchell (GB U21s)
- Harriet Pittard (GB & England U21s)
- Ore Ogunlana (England U18s)
- Noah Francis (England U18s)
- Tendo Kimuli (England U18s)
- Noah Darlington (England Saxon Tigers)
- Johann Perera (Sri Lanka U21s, EVO Elite Development Coach)