Over 90 young players attended our hockey camp at Epsom College. Over the course of the camp, our superstars learned lots of tricks, flicks and skills from some of the best and most accomplished coaches and international hockey athletes in the game.
Players benefitted from working closely with coaches including:
- Germany co-captain Janne Müller-Wieland
- Germany international goalkeeper Yvi Frank
- Czech Republic international & Supersixes Champion Bara Kavanova
- GB U23s international and Sultan of Johor Cup winner Jonty Griffiths
- Australia U21s Indoor Champion Kewley McCaskill
- Sri Lanka international Johann Perera
In addition to being coached, youngsters got to know our team closely, learn from them about the game and even see and hold international medals.
Camp prizewinners received great prizes, with two lucky overall winners taking home Germany shirts signed by Janne Müller-Wieland and Yvi Frank. And two winners received the coveted EVO camp traditional prize - the Janne Müller-Wieland Trousers of Destiny, which have been worn by the entire German national team! Read about the Trousers of Destiny here. You can read more about the prizewinners soon!
We would like to thank all young players for your enthusiasm and dedication, welcome to the EVO Hockey family! We hope to see you again soon!
We have hundreds of amazing photos of our young stars and the coaches in action. Check them out in our Gallery now!